The following links should give you direct access to the complete version of the binder that we put together last year for our first legislative session. We gave these binders to everyone on our committees, all interested legislators, and all other interested friends and advocates including doctors, nurses, parents, the health department, and health educators. You are free to use as much or as little of this information as you see fit for your purposes, but a few things to note:
- This information is the best of what we could put together in 2017. Hopefully, every year there is better and more complete information out there about CMV. Make sure you find and use the latest and best!
- We did not necessarily give EVERY item in this binder to EVERY person. We tailored the binders to the recipient and his/her interests. For example, the members of the health committee got copies of the relevant articles, while the members of the finance committee only got the bibliography from that section. Some people want everything they can get their hands on, while others do not want to be overwhelmed and only want the basics. Keep them happy!
- Presentation matters. The fact that we used our time, energy, and resources to put together this comprehensive book made a BIG impression. We truly believe that legislators took us more seriously because of our efforts.
- Ours was put together with a cover letter/table of contents for the first page. After that, each section is color coded with a tab that corresponds to the color of highlighting used on our first page.
- Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.